Our business has been built on the trust and confidence our customers place in us. To preserve the confidentiality of all information you provide to us, we maintain the following privacy principles:
- We only collect your personal information that we believe to be relevant and required to understand your financial needs and to conduct our business.
- We use your personal information to provide you with better services and products.
- We may pass your personal information to our manufacturer/supplier(s), as permitted by law.
- We will not disclose your personal information to any external organisation unless we have your consent or are required by law or have previously informed you.
- We may be required, from time to time, to disclose your personal information to Governmental or judicial bodies or agencies or our regulators, but we will only do so under proper authority.
- We aim to keep your personal information on our records accurate and up-to-date.
- We maintain strict security systems designed to prevent unauthorised access to your personal information by anyone, including our staff.
- Watersportshk.com, all our staff and all third parties with permitted access to your personal information are specifically required to observe our confidentiality obligations.
By maintaining our commitment to these privacy principles, we will ensure that we respect the inherent trust that you place in us.
In addition to our duty of confidentiality to customers, we shall at all times observe the above privacy principles and the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance ("the Ordinance") of the Hong Kong SAR in collecting, maintaining and using the personal data of customers.